The method for putting on nail claw rings can vary depending on the specific design and style of the ring. However, here is a general guideline on how to put on nail claw rings:
- Choose the Finger: Decide which finger you want to wear the nail claw ring on. It is commonly worn on the index finger or middle finger, but the choice is entirely up to you. If you are wearing a full set for one hand, usually the pointer, middle and ring finger rings have the same lenght, while the thumb and pinky finger are shorter and you can recognize them because the pinky finger has a shorter ring circumference than the thumb.
- Proper Sizing: Ensure that you have the correct size of nail claw ring for the chosen finger. Some rings are adjustable, while others come in specific sizes. If the ring is adjustable, you may need to gently bend it to fit your finger comfortably.
- Prepare Your Nail: Make sure your nail is clean and dry. If you have long nails, depending on the design you may need to push them back slightly to avoid interference with the ring.
- Positioning the Ring: Hold the nail claw ring with the pointed extension facing outward and the decorative part facing your palm.
- Insertion: Carefully slide the ring onto your finger, starting from the base of the finger and gently guiding it towards the tip.
- Adjusting the Fit: Once the ring is on your finger, you can adjust its position and angle to your liking. Ensure that it sits comfortably and securely on your finger without feeling too tight or too loose.
It's worth noting that the specific instructions may vary depending on the design and style of the nail claw ring you have. In case of metal gloves for example you can firstly follow the steps above, and then put the bracelet part on.